Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
Foam systems have special application system that discharges a concentrated mixture of water and foam that releases a stream of foam through the extinguishing unit (generator, sprinklers, portative wheeled unit).
- Used for high fire hazard areas, such as flammable liquids, airport and heliport hangars;
- Minimizes water damage;
- Covers the material with a fine coat of foam to avoid re ignition of the fire once the degree of flammability (flashpoint) of a flammable product is reached.
- Foam can generate corrosion in the pipes;
- Foam must be recovered in an ecological way and adequately disposed by an accredited laboratory;
- More maintenance cost than a conventional system.
- The foam must be recovered in containers and sent to a specialized firm for environmental recovery;
- A foam system can prevent explosions and human losses.