Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
- Low costs compared to chemical gases;
- This technology is not subject to room sealing requirements associated with the saturation mode of ambient air and no integrity (fan test) tests are required;
- System designed in advance (pre engineered);
- Local application authorized;
- Low cost of equipment maintenance.
- Causes collateral damages during release (dry chemical in protected area);
- Not recommended for gun propellant and cellulose nitrate processes or storage;
- Produces no cooling effect;
- Hydraulic elements must be balanced;
- Reduced visibility during release;
- Ineffective against smouldering fires;
- Not recommended for electric appliances or to protect expensive equipments;
- Can leave corrosive deposits.
- No global warming potential (GWP);
- No ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Equipment Re-Activation Time
Relatively rapid but requires a significant cleanup.