Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
- Clean agent;
- Made up solely of gases present in the atmosphere;
- No emission of combustion products;
- No reduced visibility during release.
Obligation to install a depressurization trap (NFPA 2001 A. 5.3.6). The room must be perfectly sealed (NFPA 2001 A. 188.8.131.52).
- Occupies a lot of space because stored in its natural state;
- Flexible in terms of hydraulic elements (cylinders at 300-400 feet);
- Reduced exposure time for occupants depending on agent concentration (NFPA 2001 A. 184.108.40.206);
- Costly maintenance of equipment.
- Contributes slightly to global warming;
- No ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Equipment Re-Activation Time
Long and costly