Complex and traditional fire protection systems, our expertise and creative capacities represent a valuable asset
Deluge sprinkler systems are used where there is a high risk of fire spreading.
- Water is not present in the system until the detection system activates the entry of water into the pipes;
- All sprinkler heads are open, therefore there is no need for a pressurized air system;
- Insures a simultaneous water application from all sprinkler heads on the protected area.
- Fire detection system required in order to activate the system;
- All sprinklers are activated at the same time.
Uses less fresh water than conventional firefighting systems (NFPA).